Item Donation Form
Thank you for your generous donation in support of our pets! Complete this form in its entirety in order to receive an acknowledgment for your gift. This form is to be used for tangible, non-monetary donations.
At this time, we are requesting that only the following items be donated in-person:
- Puppy training pads
- Large metal dog crates
- Cat toys (no feathers, wire, tinsel or catnip). Soft toys preferred.
- Unopened dog food (canned and dry food) to stock our Pet Pantry
- Unopened cat food (canned and dry food) to stock our Pet Pantry
- Yesterday’s News Unscented cat litter
- Gallon and quart-sized Ziploc bags
- Empty, refillable litter pails with handles
- Small stuffed dog toys (not stuffed with beans; no plastic eyes/noses)
- Busy toys for dogs (Kongs, Nylabones)
- Soft training treats for dogs
- Low-sodium chicken stock for canine picky eaters
Questions? Please email us or call 804-521-1308.
When you arrive at our Robins-Starr Humane Center, ring our doorbell and let our front desk associate know you are dropping off a donation. You must wear a face covering to be allowed inside to drop off your donation. Please place your items on the donation cart inside our lobby.
Items we do not accept:
- Opened dog and cat food
- Electric blankets
- Flexi/retractable leashes
- Used cat trees
- Used dog beds
Thanks to your generosity, we no longer need the following items:
- Tennis balls
- Dryer sheets
- Fabric softener
- Stainless steel litter pans
- Bed sheets