Annual Report: Fiscal Year 2018
View our Annual Report for the Richmond SPCA’s most recent fiscal year, which ended September 30, 2018.
Financials & Lifesaving Data
- View our Form 990 from our most recently filed year.
- Save Rate for the 2018 Calendar Year: 4,067 – 13 / 4,067 = 99.7%
Formula: [intake] – [euthanasia] / [intake] = % saved
- All Virginia releasing agencies submit annual statistics to the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (VDACS). View our annual public reports on their website by selecting which year you would like to review, choosing Individual Agency Report and then selecting Richmond SPCA.
- Our 2018 shelter data generated from ShelterAnimalsCount.org
- Data Saves Lives: Virginia’s animal shelter reporting requirements are a leading example of the transparency data can provide to facilitate lifesaving. The Petco Foundation has created this tool to illustrate more than 10 years of data from shelters in our state.