Dog Kissing Booth
Fundraising Events and Promotions
Thursday, February 9, 2023
4 to 7 p.m.
Richmond SPCA Front Lobby
2519 Hermitage Road
Richmond, VA 23220
The Dog Kissing Booth returns! On Thursday, February 9, show your pet or – or one of ours – how much you love them!
Please bring a suggested donation of $10 to support pets in need, and Brittany Rose Petography will snap a photo of you with your dog. Donations using cash, credit cards and checks will be accepted at the kissing booth.
We’ll provide a snapshot printed photo of you and your pet in the Dog Kissing Booth and following the event, Brittany Rose Petography will provide a digital photo that you can download, print and share.
Espresso A-Go-Go will be on-site with delicious beverages and treats for purchase!
We’ll also have adorable Valentine’s Day-themed dog bandanas for sale!
Pet Safety Protocols
- If your dog is coughing or has a runny nose or has had in the last two weeks, please refrain from attending the event with your dog.
- If your dog has been in contact with another dog that has a cough or runny nose or has had in the last two weeks, please refrain from attending the event with your dog.
- Any dog that has a pronounced cough or runny nose will not be allowed to stay for the event.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
The Richmond SPCA carefully monitors public health guidance and state orders related to COVID-19, so details regarding our event could change at any time. We will communicate updates and make information available on our website. We highly encourage all guests and participants to be fully vaccinated before attending this year’s Dog Kissing Booth.
- The Richmond SPCA follows Centers for Disease Control guidance related to COVID-19.
- On the day of our event, please stay home if you:
- Have a fever of 100.4 degrees or higher
- Are coughing or have chills, a headache, a sore throat, muscle aches, loss of taste or smell, congestion, a runny nose, diarrhea, tiredness or fatigue
- Have had a positive COVID-19 test within the past five days (a mask is required if it has been between 6 and 10 days)