Richmond SPCA Birthday Party COVID-19 Policies
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the Richmond SPCA has put in place precautions to protect the health and wellbeing of our staff and party attendees. Birthday party hosts will be disinfecting shared surfaces such as seating and table surfaces before and after each party. All bathrooms are stocked with hand soap, and hand sanitizer is available in the Exploratorium. Birthday party hosts are routinely washing their hands, and they are wearing face coverings while also practicing social distancing whenever possible. Party hosts who meet any number of criteria including experiencing acute respiratory symptoms are not permitted to inside our humane center until approved by human resources to return.
Expectations for guests during the pandemic:
- All guests age 5 and older must wear face coverings that cover both the nose and mouth at all times while inside the Richmond SPCA’s facility. Face coverings are encouraged for guests 3-4 years old. Party guests may only remove face coverings while eating in the Exploratorium.
- Practice social distancing by keeping at least six feet away from staff and other guests.
- Wash your hands when you arrive and sanitize your hands as needed throughout the party.
- Party capacity may change with governmental executive orders.
- If you are experiencing acute respiratory symptoms or if you have been exposed to someone who has a positive or presumed-positive COVID-19 diagnosis, please stay home.