Give by July 4 and your donation will be doubled!
Thanks to the kindness of a generous donor, all gifts up to $5,000 will be matched this week!
Will you join us between now and July 4 on our lifesaving mission to rescue, rehabilitate, and find new, loving homes for vulnerable cats and dogs?
When we say your support saves lives, here’s how:
- It costs us $18 to fully vaccinate each adult dog we take into our care.
- Our veterinary hospital operates at a net deficit, meaning we always take in less money than we spend on caring for pets belonging to families of modest means.
- Bottle-feeding two litters of infant kittens for a month costs about $100.
- Every month, we spend a little over $600 on suture supplies for the spay and neuter surgeries we perform on our dogs and puppies.
- On the first day of each month, we deliver heartworm preventative medication for every dog in our shelter, which costs more than $1,200.
- On average, every two weeks we spend about $5,000 on medical supplies for our shelter pets.
- It costs us $10,000 on average to heat or cool our shelter and hospital space each month.
Thank you for helping us turn $5,000 into $10,000 and save hundreds of homeless pets this month alone! We put your gift to work immediately. First, a wonderful member of our Board of Directors doubled it! Then, we used your generosity to save the life of a vulnerable pet in our care.
We are grateful to you for supporting pets who depend on the kindness of strangers. Your gift will save lives.